Wednesday, March 14, 2007

siobhan is coming too!

I just found out today that Siobhan is coming, too! Siobhan (that's pronounced "Shuh-VAHN", isn't that the most exotic thing?) is my husband's assistant who's become a good friend in the years since she joined C&A, I think she's been with him for 4 or 5 years. It will be good to have her around in case he decides to spend all his time at the bar or something ... we can hang out & watch movies or something ... I wish I had a picture to post of her, she has the most gorgeous naturally curly naturally blonde hair you ever saw in your life!

We leave this Friday, driving up to be there in time for dinner! I already know all the clothes I'm going to bring. The only sad part is I have to leave Simba at home. Clarissa, our housekeeper, has agreed to stay at the house all weekend so he won't be too lonely. I'm going to call him and talk to him on the phone too so he won't miss me so much!

1 comment:

Siobhan said...

Hi Bubbles! (It's me...Siobhan) Paddy ran out on an errand so I thought I would surf the net a bit. We should have much fun as long as Paddy can find something to do. He is still bringing his clubs....he thinks he will be able to golf with Mike. He refuses to believe the weather and it's already beginning to snow! See you in a few for our drive!