Tuesday, February 13, 2007

for your Valnetine Bubbles dear


you thought I'd forget, didn't you? Bubbles, your everything to me, you know that don't ya? Who takes care of hyou like Paddy? You thoughtI didn't notice how much that little Simba means to you? Poor little thing--- I seen how he mops around with no one special in his life... I mean no one when your not around... not like me with my beautiful Bubbles... so here's somethign special for you and your little Simba. Her name is Duchess. A real champion and all heart, just like me whenever I think of you, my one and only. Thought about some diamonds, but jeez Bubbles, you got so many, and I know how much you love dogs. So happy Valentines day sugar. I'll be working a little late tonight, so Moses G.'s gonna drop off Duchess after work, give you and Simba some time to get acuainted with her. Love ya to pieces, babe!

1 comment:

Dan said...

HA!! Bulls eye!! Gotcha, didn't I Bubbles? Thought I was serious didn't you? Don't worry, I got your usaul little blue tiffany box. But come on, she's kinda cute, little Duchess, isn't she? I could still get Moses to bring her over. Love ya to death (that parts for real, doll.)
-P